Thinking of starting a small business? You're on the right track. There's a lot of thinking to be done before you plunge into entrepreneurship. Below are some of the reasons why you should take that plunge:
- You are your own boss. Of course, you live or die by your decisions, but that’s good - isn’t it?
- You get to do what you’re interested in – you can turn a hobby or interest into a profitable enterprise.
- Your firm, your deadlines - meeting your own targets can be a huge motivation to work hard and drive the business forward.
- Get creative – Being an entrepreneur gives you the freedom to express yourself and develop your concept in any way you choose.
- It’s not hard to set up a business.
- It can be very profitable - if you run your business well, the rewards can be huge. And, from a purely selfish point of view, you will keep most of the profits yourself.
- It’s not boring – an entrepreneur’s work is not just busy, it is also extremely varied.
- Cut the commute.
- Your big dream really can become reality.